Bloggintresserade

torsdag 3 augusti 2017

Mid-Way reminder for our monthly challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi sweeties,

today I would like to share a project I made for our

mid-way post over at





our theme this month is

Use your noodle to doodle
(that means we want to see some doodling on your project, you can add doodle to an image or use an image that is a doodle)


I have used an image from 
Scribble Designs called




I have coloured with some neon coloured promarkers that I won over at Passion for Promarkers a while ago. 





Please join us over at Scribbles Designs. My team mates has made some fantastic projects, also you don´t want to miss our GDT projects they are amazing!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
SheepSki Design #5 - Flower Power (31/8)
Dare2B Artzy #July - Bright Colours (5/8)

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is just lovely, great for a change and nice colours Nick....enjoy your day...xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. So bright and vibrant.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    SvaraRadera